iTeleporter now merge with Double Location
Please click this button to buy the world's #1 iOS GPS spoofer.
Make sure to use coupon code "IT" to get $12 off!
How does Double Location work?
Double Location device works in pair with a proprietary enterprise iOS app for internal use only; the app is not publicly listed on App Store. The app download link is only provided to our device owners.
Please check the details of how does Double Location work in this link.
Double Location and the companion app are only for personal, non-commercial iOS GPS debugging or testing purpose. You're responsible for all the risks and damages from your actions.
For GPS-based location games
- Please set the location you want to go BEFORE you open the game app. After you open the game, please DO NOT teleport any unrealistic long distances. After you enter the game, it is recommended to use Motion or Joystick to move, which can simulate the authentic movement.
- When you want to teleport between two points that are far from each other (e.g. two regions, two cities, even two countries), please completely exit the game first, lock to a different position, and go back to the game again after the cooldown time of your game as shown below.
- When you are using the Motion, if you want to stop somewhere to collect/check/battle, you could simply turn over your iPhone to pause or rerun the Motion.
- When you want to use Virtual Joystick, you must make sure the two devices are under a same WiFi. You could get access to the joystick controller by visit the IP address shown in the "About" tab from the browser of another phone, tablet, or PC.
For Ridesharing apps (Uber, Lyft, etc.)
Because we do not need to jailbreak your iPhone. Our device and app cannot be detected by any ridesharing apps. But it's against our policy to use it for commercial purpose. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of the product.
- First of all, what you need to do is go to Settings-Privacy-Location Services-[the Ridesharing app you use]- choose "Allow location access While Using the App" (DO NOT choose "Always")
- Before you simulate a location, you have to go offline and completely exit your Ridesharing app in the background. After you have set the location you want, open the Ridesharing and go online again.
- DO NOT teleport your location when Ridesharing is operating or operating at the background.
- You can set a location to pick up passengers (e.g. Airport). After you have arrived at the location point you set before, you should dtop (unplug) the simulation and use your real location for the journey.
- You have to follow all instructions above to make your location reasonable from the perspective of Ridesharing apps.
Is Double Location compatible with my iPhone or iPad?
Our devices support all iPhones & iPads with a Lightning Connector from iOS 9 to the latest iOS system:
Supported iPhone: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, 8, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
Supported iPad: iPad 4th Generation, iPad 5th Generation, iPad 6th Generation; iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 5; iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3; iPad Pro 12.9 inch, iPad Pro 9.7 inch, iPad Pro 10.5 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch 2nd Generation, iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd Generation, iPad Pro 11 inch